Events that InfoTrack will be hosting, sponsoring or exhibiting at, including webinars with leading industry partners.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11am
We are joined by Andrew Crawshaw from Groundsure to discuss coal and the CON29M. This session will cover why we need a CON29M report, the types of coal and the distribution across the UK. We'll take you through how coal fits into mining over time, including how the coal was mined and the hazards associated with coal.
We will explore the history of the mine plans themselves, as well as the evolution of coal mine search risk assessments.
Thursday, September 10, 2020 11am
Joined by Amy Bell, Director at Teal Compliance, throughout this 30-minute webinar we will be exploring various aspects of AML and related compliance including:
- SRA and CLC regulations
- The importance of having a complete AML solution
- The need to self-certify referred results
- Why delving into the detail is key
Tuesday, September 15, 2020 11am
During this 45-minute webinar we will be joined by Sean Randall, Partner at Blick Rothenberg, to review some of the recent changes applicable to SDLT and key point conveyancers should be aware of related to Stamp Duty.
Sean will be covering a number of points including:
- The new stamp duty holiday - who benefits and by how much, and will it work?
- The new 2% stamp duty overseas buyer levy - how does it work?
- A full stamp duty case law update
- The variance in stamp duty on prime country property
Thursday, September 17, 2020 11am
Joined by Steve Johnson, key account manager at CLS Property Insight, this webinar will take you through the persistent issue of Japanese knotweed, property and how conveyancers can guide their sellers and buyers particularly in the light of recent Law Society guidance and use of ASBO legislation.
This session will include:
- What is Japanese knotweed, how did it get here, what does it look like, how can it be treated?
- The recent changes to the Law Society TA6 Property Information Form – section 7.8, the implications for buyer, sellers and conveyancers.
- The laws covering Japanese knotweed including ASBO legislation, implications for landowners.
- Points to consider in the CLS Japanese knotweed indemnity policy.